Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Share My HeART

I woke up feeling down in the dumps today.  I really want to get back into the classroom and all I hear from the local districts is budget cuts, no positions available, doesn't look good for the 2012-13 school year.  I do have 2 subbing interviews coming up and that is certainly better than nothing.

Here is my piece reflecting my mood.  I needed to share my HeART today.  It made me feel better.  This is a 2 x 4 inch Library Book card (remember those?)

Have a great day, peeps!

3 comments:

roc said...

great job sandee. love green. sorry it isn't looking good for a full time position. just keep believing you will get the perfect job and it will happen.

Teresa said...

Love your work and follow it as much as I can. U will find the right job, keep smiling.

Joanne Huffman said...

good luck with the subbing interview. Hope the next posting is a happy heart.