Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ramblin' On

Today I journaled first and then did the page.  I don't typically work in that direction; I must have had a lot to say.

This is a larger page in my Scrappy HeART journal.  Background water colors, acrylics, pen, ink...the journaling is on notebook paper (it's more like a memo pad so the lines are closer together) that I keep handy for wiping my fingers, brushes, etc.  I feel like my MUSE is a little tired; I'm having a hard time working my pages right now.  I hate that feeling but I keep pushing on.

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

thanks for sharing your h-art!

Joanne Huffman said...

Your Muse may be tired, but she's doing a great job. Another heartfel page.

Anonymous said...

Saw your pages in Art Journaling. I think I just might like orange now! You don't really need any teaching in watercolors. Natural talent just needs to press on.
Rabbit