Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrappy HeART is HEAVEN...

I did a really stupid thing.  I left all my scrapbook paper in CT thinking that I really didn't need it.  DUMB...because just when you need a certain piece of something...yada, yada, yada...

I played in my Scrappy HeART journal yesterday.  I'm playing more with water colors than acrylics these days.  I'm enjoying that light and airy feel of them.  I bought an inexpensive set of cake (is this what they are referred to as?) water colors at a local shoppe yesterday and will play with them today.  The set was $12 for about 20 colors and they seem to be working just fine.

This piece was made with some old water colors that I'm trying to use up.

I'm having a bit of a brain fart when it comes to making anything right now.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with all the changes going on in my life, you know...moving across country AGAIN and looking for a teaching job.  However, I used my coveted orange and that alone brought a smile to my face!