Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women

Okay...this is NOT my favorite journal page in reference to the art, but I do love the message. I was just playing around with some techniques I found at Art Journal Gypsy and combining it with the first prompt from 12 Secrets...Women (yeah, I really am all over the board, aren't I!) which was to Acknowledge Your Creative Self. Too much on the gel pen, I'm afraid. But it's the journaling...the release of my feelings that have been bottled up for a while. More of what's been going on here at the homestead at a later date. However, do check out the journal sites. I swear, you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

It may not be your favorite page, but it's a strong page and you really are a very creative woman.

Joanne

Joanne Huffman said...

I forgot to say I like the new banner and side bar.

Joanne

Barbara said...

love the message here!!!!

Sandy said...

I love this piece. Found your blog throuhg the OWOH stuff and have been enjoying looking at your work.