Thursday, September 25, 2008

They morphed!!!

These arches are for my sweet peggy. Her theme for this Gothic Arch tip-in is Walk on The Wild Side. I started out with a mermaid theme using the flat version of the doll I made for her (a few entries earlier). I painted the paper, made white bubbles, inked and re-inked. And then...it was as if my Muse and I started drinking and she had me go in a completely different direction when I was most vulnerable. Naughty Muse!!! So, the pages are not so wild; I'm pretty sure peggy will understand!


4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

It may not be as wild as you first set out for; but, it sure is lovely.

Joanne

christygrant said...

These arches are terrific, Sandee!

Barbara said...

LOVE THEM PAGES!!!

peggy gatto said...

IMAGINE!!!!! What fun this arch is!!!
And your halloween tags are so much fun!!!!
Sandee, could you please move back to CA??????????
I MISS YOU YOU!!!!