Saturday, May 01, 2010

Celestial Zetti Tags

I'm in a tag swap with an awesome theme..."Celestial Zetti". Each tag is 2 1/2 by 3 3/4 and must have something celestial in it. It also needs to be as zetti as possible. I'm trying to spread my zetti wings. I still feel like I'm too stiff, but it's getting better.

The background paper is the deli paper technique that I posted about last time. The orange tag was covered with old newsprint first and then covered with the deli paper. I'm having too much fun with this paper!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Sandee! These are really beautiful! Hope you are doing okay and you are having a great Spring. Things here are the same - work & busy. Carter made A/B honor roll the 3rd 9 weeks. The struggle w/switching schools has seemed to have passed. Take care, Jill

last minute lynn said...

Love your tags and have a question. It sounds like your tags are multi layered (tag, newspaper, deli paper and then collage elements). Is that correct? Did you paint between layers? Thanks!

sandee said...

Lynn...everything I make is multi-layered. I don't paint between layers...I paint on the paper. It needs to be a very thin, almost translucent layer of paint; too much paint will make thin collage elements bumpy and not adhere well. I hope that answered your question.

Thanks for stopping by!

BTW...tag (from staples cut to size), newsprint, painted deli paper and then collage elements.

Barbara said...

very very very very(did i mention very?) cool tags!!! JUST AWESOME!