Sunday, December 28, 2008

Genesis for Gina

I have a tremendously hard time with anything religious. I have not a clue why. Maybe because religion is such a personal thing, or maybe because it is difficult for me to translate what has actually been written in the bible. I don't really know.

Gina in my Altered Art Swap Yahoo Group has a Bible Stories themed journal. She is a fairly religious person and I really wanted to make her something that she would love. I chose Genesis because it really is the beginning of everything. I just hope I did it justice, and I sure hope that Gina likes what I made for her.


4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Simple and powerful!
You did a lovely interpretayion!

Jill said...

Hi Sandee! I love the book spread that you did. It's gorgeous.

Judy Streger said...

Stop worrying. You did an awesome job. There is no doubt in my mind that your swap partner is going to treasure this.

Joanne Huffman said...

You did beautifully, especially if the religious theme is difficult for you.

Joanne