Saturday, July 21, 2012

CT friends come and go...

My friends from CT came out to visit.  They stayed for 5 days.  Three out of the four have never been to Cali, so it was a real treat for them.  I loved playing tour guide; we went to San Fran and ate at my FAVORITE Vietnamese restaurant; went to Lombard St., Fisherman's Wharf and rode the trolley.  We also went to Muir Woods to see the redwoods and to Sonoma to visit some wineries.  It was just awesome!!!  Here we are at Muir Woods:
It was definitely a cool day.  These poor people thought 'sunny California' meant warm California.  Not in Northern Cali~LOL!!!

Finally had a little time for some art.  Here is an envelope for a Mail Art swap.  The theme was green and butterfly.  Ouch!  I had such a hard time with this~LOL!

Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Looks like a fun group!!!

Melanie Statnick said...

Love your mail art, and I wish it were kooler here. I had no idea north cali was chilly, but i've never been to cali

Joanne Huffman said...

I like your envelopes. It's always so nice to have friends visit,

Marit said...

I love your smile, you look so happy! The mail art is again fantastic!