Friday, September 30, 2011

Nothing like a deadline!

I'm so good about fulfilling my swap commitments; I don't usually sign up for any if I think I can't manage it.  But September got away from me in a BIG way.  First Irene...which caused havoc everywhere.  And then the delayed start of the school year.  To add insult to injury, I was completely overwhelmed with my teaching job...so many needy children, so little time.

I have two swaps that needed to have art uploaded by today...and I DID IT!!!  The following are for a Zetti swap and an owl themed swap.  It was so nice to be able to do these, even if I was racing the clock!


3 comments:

Marit said...

Haaaiiiii, hello! Glad to see you back with some art! Are things settling down a bit? You're fabulous, for managing to make such beautiful pieces when the pressure is up! (I'm not good with pressure and deadlines... I get blocked when I have to rush...) I love both pieces, the owl is fantastic!

Joanne Huffman said...

You obviously work well under pressure. Both of these are excellent.Good luck in both the classroom and the studio.

Becca said...

Love your artwork!