Thursday, August 11, 2011

Trying to Journal Every Day...

Oh, to be a teacher.  As much as I love my job, it is so hard to go back to work.  Especially since the school year was extended by 10 days due to the MASSIVE amount of snowfall we had here in CT.  That meant summer break cut by 2 weeks.  Now I'm not looking for sympathy; however, just remember that my salary does reflect the amount of days that I work...

I am trying to journal every day.  Here are pages from yesterday and this morning.  

That poor heart has a HUGE mistake underneath it.  I had to save the page because it is a part of my 'thru my eyez' journal.

Time to go to the town pool; it's glorious outside!

2 comments:

ACreativeDreamer said...

The kids started school here today... it seems they are moving up the start date a bit every year because of the insane weather over the last few years, sorta makes me glad that both of mine are up into the college years (although, the Little One starts her year in just another week). I hope you get lots of art time in before you have to get back to it!

Joanne Huffman said...

Both pages are delightful and charming (sure don't see any signs of the huge mistake under the heart). When do you start up again?