Monday, May 30, 2011

I NEED TO DECOMPRESS!!!


Lord have mercy...sometimes I wonder why I had children. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY, REALLY love my sons. But I have been challenged by all three of them far more than I bargained for. Today I was told by my 15 year old that I was F*@#%KING PSYCHOTIC! Maybe so, but I would like to be a HAPPY F*@#%KING PSYCHOTIC! Too much going on here with him. However, it did inspire me to look at my new acquisition. A book by Traci Bunkers called ART Journal Workshop.

I was stuck in a real "precise and planned" rut and needed to LET GO!!! Her book is great and you can find it here.

Here is my new journal:
Unfortunately, the whole page doesn't fit. But I think you get the idea.

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Love it! I know you're familiar with the phrase, "insanity is inherited, we get it from our children."

Terri Kahrs said...

Got It and LOve It!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo