Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zany Zetti Postcard...

I love vacation. There is nothing better than having no commitments~LOL!!! Oh, how I wish THAT was true! Target, Costco, Joann's, Michael's, post office, bill paying, TAXES, and the list goes on and on. Then I go back to work on Monday and my two younger sons (ages 14 and 18) have vacation. If left to their own devices, they would eat me out of house and home, along with their friends who would come here because I'M THE MOM AT WORK! So off to the grandparents for Tues., Wed., and Thurs. I'm no fool!

With the small amount of free time I had today, I made this postcard for a Zany Zetti Postcard swap. I'm still not nearly as proficient as I would like to be when it comes to Zetti anything. That's why I love this group I'm in. They have the patience to put up with all of us Zetti apprentices. I love learning from the master Zetti Jedi's.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

oh how very ZETTI-LICiOUS!!!! love it all!!!! miss you...

NEEDLEWINGS said...

AWESOME!!! I love the Zetti style. Going back to view more of your stuff. I need to get into some Zetti swaps!

Joanne Huffman said...

I think you're very proficient at Zetti. I always enjoy your Zetti treasures.

peggy gatto said...

Love your new look on your blog!!!!
How do I sign up to follow you?????

Anonymous said...

your page is SO cute!